Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is the Fastest Way to Lose Weight in a Month?

By Sara Reynolds

If you're wanting to know what is the fastest way to lose weight in a month then you may as well turn that month into a lifetime. There's just no sense in learning about weight loss just to implement it into your life for 30 days.

Truth is that if you can stay on track for a month with a healthy diet, then you have proven to yourself that you have the discipline and motivation to make it in the long term.

And remember, the key ingredients to successful weight loss include Discipline + Motivation.

Now you definitely need to be aware of the fact that there are a ton of unsafe methods out there that bad dieters like to use. They'll tell you it's their so-called "secret" to slimming down quickly but I can assure you that they've never been able to maintain it, and it's very likely that their bodies are screaming from the insides for help.

Whichever scam it is, trust me, it will NOT work and you will never ever be able to achieve the kind of healthy body transformation that you could should you choose a manageable and intelligent dieting solution. These scam diets are not sustainable and will not provide you with the long-term benefits that a healthy dieting regime will.

I remember during my many years of battling against weight gain that I seriously felt like a yo-yo when I'd try some of these ridiculous dieting tricks.

Up and down, up and down on my scale... more often disappointed than not.

FYI: I do not use my scale anymore. I just don't feel the need to allow a number to control the way I feel about myself. Once you get to your happy place you can ditch it, at least that's my belief! But I do know that the struggle to get to this point isn't without a LOT of hard work and determination.

If you're seriously thinking about what is the fastest way to lose weight in a month I'll let you know that you must consider a few important things:

#1. Your diet; you've got to be conscious of what you are consuming on a daily basis. The diet I follow however does allow me a few cheats which is awesome because if I couldn't eat some of my favorite chips then I'd probably go crazy!

#2. Daily physical activity; You've got to get off the couch and move. There are so many options out there for you. In my opinion walking as an excellent form of exercise. Especially for beginner dieters.

#3. "YOU"; Because when it's all said and done, if YOU don't want to lose weight, and I mean give it a serious commitment, well then you won't.

But getting yourself from WANTING to lose weight in a month to actually MELTING fat from your body requires not only education but support.

That's where I come in.
What's my solution? I do have one and it's worked for a ton of other people, just like yourself.

For more information visit: http://www.weightlossembassy.com

I can help you learn what is that fastest way to [http://healthyweightlossjournal.com/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-lose-weight]lose weight in a month, and teach you how to manage your weight loss for life. Come take a look at My Healthy [http://www.healthyweightlossjournal.com]Weight Loss Journal today.

Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment